What is naturopathy?
Naturopathy is a health modality that educates, motivates and empowers you to make choices to live a long, vital, healthy and happy life. Naturopathy treatment includes nutritional and dietary support, education around positive lifestyle choices, and herbal medicine to support the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
Naturopathy may help you if you experience
- Poor or sluggish digestion
- Stress or anxiety
- Low energy levels and exhaustion
- Sugar cravings and poor weight management
- Recurrent colds or infections
- Irregular hormonal levels
- Irregular, painful or problematic menstrual cycles
Stephanie combines conventional health science with an extensive knowledge of traditional naturopathic philosophy and therapies including:
- Herbal medicine
- Dietary advice
- Counselling and lifestyle coaching
What you can expect from Stephanie’s consultation and treatments
- Thorough discussion regarding your presenting health complaint and health history
- Detailed discussion about your expectations and goals for your health
- Formulation of a comprehensive and highly individualised treatment program, covering short term and long term health goals.
- Continual support throughout your treatment through regular follow-up consultations to monitor your progress, keep you motivated and headed towards a healthier experience of life.
Stephanie offers a professional naturopathic service with integrity and compassion and over 15 years experience in the natural healthcare industry. She has extensive experience in stress management, digestive & metabolic disorders, immune health and allergies, natural fertility management, weight management, detoxification, and cardiovascular conditions.
Stephanie is passionate about holistic health and healing – encompassing a balanced approach to health using herbal medicine; eating healthy, nourishing and whole foods; and using mindfulness techniques to bring about a state of calm and balance. She is committed to keeping up to date with current evidence in the Complementary Medicine Industry and to providing safe and effective methods of treatment and advice for you to live an empowered, balanced and healthy life.
Stephanie is a member of the National Herbalists Association of Australia, which means she is required to meet the highest standards of education, to adhere to a strict code of ethics, and actively participates in the continuing education policy.
Health fund rebates and HiCaps are available
FEE SCHEDULE FOR STEPHANIE
Initial naturopathic consultation: $105
Follow up consultation: $90